Rail Engineering Services
Railway engineering is a multi-faceted engineering discipline dealing with the design, construction and operation of all types of rail transport systems. We have experience in FMEA FMECA RAM OLE Rail design. We provide electrical mechanical design in INDIA, U.K and U.S.A. Rail Engineering Services at AMSI Consultancy Services encompasses a wide range of engineering disciplines, including civil engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering and production engineering. A great many other engineering sub-disciplines are also called upon.
The supply and distribution of all parts and components required for services, rebuilds and upgrades are facilitated through our main distribution warehouse in Bangalore/Malur with satellite distribution points at all major servicing centres.
We supply :
- Pneumatic spares
- Electrical spares
- Loose gears
- Wheel axle assembly
- Brake rigging items
- Hydraulic Transmission valves & pumps
- Engine spares
- Compressor spares
New locomotives are custom build at the company’s manufacturing facilities in India, U.S.A and U.K. The facility consists of production lines for assembly of locomotives, as well as for the refurbishment of locomotives and reconditioning of parts and spares. On-site testing is done at the facility allowing clients to sign off on fully operational locomotives prior to delivery and on-site commissioning.
Not all clients wish to acquire locomotives. Some clients prefer to rent a suitable locomotive, especially if the duration of a project is shorter term, or access to funding of capital infrastructure is limited.
We can ensure that clients have access to the right locomotive by structuring lease solutions around the unique requirements of our clients. This would typically include full maintenance operating leases including drivers and shunters, as well as wet leases that provides for fully maintained locomotives, excluding drivers and fuel
To ensure hassle-free, safe operations and the maximum availability of locomotives once deployed, both new and refurbished locomotives are offered to clients with maintenance programs, parts and technical support. We also have extended our maintenance service to include wagons at various sites.
The revival of older locomotives is part of the service we offer to clients. This would typically include:
- Buffer to buffer refurbishment
- Major and minor accident repairs
- Upgrade of all locomotives with proprietary digital control systems
- Rewiring of locomotives
- Modernisation of driver cabs.
By refurbishing locomotives the following benefits are achieved:
- The useful life of a locomotive is extended for a further period
- Initial high cost associated with an investment in new infrastructure is largely reduced
- System upgrades using the latest technologies could be achieved in as far as it would make economic sense to do so.
A fully certified technical training centre is available at our Bangalore/Malur facilities. A range of courses is offered with the view of transfer knowledge and skills to Operators & technical staff employed by our clients. We also supports in FMEA FMECA RAM OLE Rail design with Electrical mechanical design in INDIA, U.K and U.S.A.
Standard or customised locomotive training modules are available in various languages.
Training will allow you to:
- Complete scheduled maintenance more efficiently in less time
- More effectively troubleshoot problems when they occur by
- Knowing how to effectively use our technical documents
- Having a better understanding of the product systems
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments involving parts, procedures and tooling
- In addition to the classes delivered in our Training Center located in Bangalore we take the training to your site.
- The classes are scheduled around your operations for the convenience of your employees. Because we designed the product, we have a better understanding of the complete integration of all systems. In addition to our general class offerings, we will customize programs to meet your specific objectives.
We Will Get Back Soon